Display Boards allow you to embed your own Google Calendar.
Please refer to Google's steps on making the calendar public first.
Make your calendar public
You can have multiple calendars and share them with different people. For example, you can have a public calendar you share with everyone, and a private calendar that only you can check.
You can only edit Google Calendar sharing settings from a computer, not the mobile app.
Mark your calendar as public
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- At the top right, click Settings Settings.
- On the left, under "Settings for my calendars," click the name of the calendar you want to share.
- Under "Access permissions for events," check the box next to "Make available to public."
- Click OK.
Please refer to Google's steps on copying the embed code into the provided URL field.
Embed a calendar on your website
- On a computer, open Google Calendar. You can only get the code to embed in your website from a computer, not the Google Calendar app.
- In the top right, click Settings Settings.
- On the left side of the screen, click the name of the calendar you want to embed.
- In the "Integrate calendar" section, copy the iframe code displayed.
- Under the embed code, click Customize.
- Choose your options, then copy the HTML code displayed.