eDispatches's Pre-Alert will send an App Notification as soon as we detect your tones, even before we've finished making your audio recording. Once the recording finishes we still send the "normal" App Notification with recorded audio, just like always.
By using the Pre-Alert feature, we're able to notify your members 90% faster!
Go to Settings
Select "Settings" > "Tone settings"
Select the tone you'd like to enable Pre-Alert. If you have more than one tone you can repeat these steps for each tone individually.
Enable Pre-Alert switch, You can turn this feature off by disabling the Pre-Alert switch at anytime from the app.
Enabling Pre-Alert From the Web-Portal
- Log into your eDispatches account.
- Select Recipients
- Select a recipient you wish to enable Pre-Alert for.
- Select additional settings by clicking the (+) icon next to the assigned tone you wish you enable Pre-Alert for.
- Enable Pre-Alert from the settings and select save when done.
- You're all set! Next alert you'll receive a Pre-Alert before the actual audio dispatch alert. You can turn this feature off at anytime by disabling the Pre-Alert check box and selecting save.