eDispatches's Pre-Alert will send an App Notification as soon as we detect your tones, even before we've finished making your audio recording. Once the recording finishes we still send the "normal" App Notification with recorded audio, just like always.
By using the Pre-Alert feature, we're able to notify your members 90% faster!
How to enable Pre-Alert from the web portal
- Log into your eDispatches account.
- Select Recipients
- Select a recipient you wish to enable Pre-Alert for.
- Select additional settings by clicking the (+) icon next to the assigned tone you wish you enable Pre-Alert for.
- Enable Pre-Alert from the settings and select save when done.
- You're all set! Next alert you'll receive a Pre-Alert before the actual audio dispatch alert. You can turn this feature off at anytime by disabling the Pre-Alert check box and selecting save.
How to enable Pre-Alert from the app
- Be sure you are running the latest eDispatches app 3.5.0 or later. Check the App Store or Google Play store for the latest update.
- Open the eDispatches application on either iPhone or Android device.
- Go to Settings > Edit Settings > Select Tone
- Select the App notification settings.
- Enable the "Pre-Alert" switch to enable Pre-Alert.
- You're all set! Next alert you'll receive a Pre-Alert before the actual audio dispatch alert. You can turn this feature off by disabling the Pre-Alert switch at anytime from the app.
Did you find this article helpful?