iPhone app not alerting
Not AlertingSometimes after updating the iOS or getting a new iPhone the application requires to register again with our APNS (Apple Push Notification Server). We suggest trying the following steps to get your iPhone app working again.
- Navigate to the iPhone's Settings > Notifications
- Scroll down and select eDispatches
- Verify the following settings are enabled
- Show in Notification Center
- Show on Lock Screen
- Verify that "Alert Style" is on Temporary or Persistent and Sounds is enabled.
- Then go back to your home screen and open the eDispatches app
Did you find this article helpful?