iPhone app not alerting
Not AlertingSometimes after updating the iOS or getting a new iPhone the application requires to register again with our APNS (Apple Push Notification Server). We suggest trying the following steps to get your iPhone app working again.
- Navigate to the iPhone's Settings > Notifications
- Scroll down and open eDispatches
- Verify the following settings are enabled
- Show in Notification Center
- Show on Lock Screen
- Verify that "Alert Style" is on Banners or Alerts and Sounds is enabled.
- Select "Back"
- Then go back to your home screen and open the eDispatches app.
If the above steps did not fix the app please try the next following steps:
- Open iPhone Settings > General > Reset
- Select "Reset Network Settings". (This step will not reset the "whole phone". This will just reset the network settings to their factory defaults).
- After the phone reboots, open the eDispatches app.
Did you find this article helpful?